Essence of Gujarat
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Jamnagar (1) – Dwaraka (1) – Somnath (1) – Diu (1) – Sasan Gir (1) – Ahmedabad (1)
Price: ₹ Price on Request
Start your Essence of Gujarat tour with South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd. Gujarat is positioned at the western shoreline of India. Gujarat has impeccable cultural vivacity and diversity with historical as well as spiritual sites that offer a unique taste of tourism to the tourists and explorers. Within the Essence of Gujarat tour, you will see most of the part of Gujarat. The rich flora and fauna, the unmatched architectural beauty and many historical monuments and well-known temples make Gujarat state one of the most visited places in India and thousands of visitors come to experience the real beauty of Gujarat throughout the year. Through Essence of Gujarat tour, you will have an opportunity to experience the complete flavor of Real Gujarat. You will enjoy from Desert to Sea beach and shrine of India “Somnath Temple” and many other famous Hindu pilgrim places. We are sure, after this tour, when you will start your onward journey – You will carry so many spellbound memories along with you.
- The essence of Gujarat trip will start from Ahmedabad and included Jamnagar, Dwarka, Somnath, Diu, and Sasan Gir. Each location, you will spend 1 night.
- South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd have included many attractions like endangered lesser florican and the Saras crane, Kamleshwar dams which are home to crocodiles.
- Somnath temple where Jyotirlinga shiva temple is located and a renowned pilgrimage destination offering excellent views of the Arabian Sea, Diu where you will enjoy many famous sightseeing places like Nagoa Beach, St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort.
- You will also enjoy many water sports in Die. There are various categorized hotels we have which you need to confirm at the time of booking such as 3 stars, 4 stars, and 5 stars.
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast, proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (During Rain sanctuary will be closed). Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur. Also visit Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. Continued towards Ahmedabad. In the evening arrive at Ahmedabad. Evening free for shopping at law garden or take a visit to Kankaria Lake. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed to visit Adalaj Step well and Akshardham Temple. Later visit Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway Station/Airport
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 98704 99704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...