Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Allahabad - Ayodhya - Bodhgaya - Chitrakoot - Varanasi
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Pickup from railway station and check-in to Hotel. Later we will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples at deer park. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum. At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken for a boat ride on the River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi
Early morning, we will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. Experience the different ghats of varanasi. Each ghats has his own history and Hinduism value. Later visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, Sankat Mochan(Hanuman temple) , Manas Mandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast drive to Bodhgaya. Night Stay in Bodhgaya.
After Breakfast visit Lord Buddha Temple. Sightseeing places Sita Kund, Janki temple, Haleshwar Asthan, Ram chura(Vaisahali), Bodhi Tree. Later transfer to Gaya (12 Kms).Visit Vishnu Temples , Vishnupad Temple is sacred among Hindus and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. According to believers and religious texts, the footprints inside the temple are those of Lord Vishnu Visit Japanese Temple , Chinese Temple , Tibetian Temple , Phalguna River and latter drive to Varanasi. Overnight stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
After early breakfast, we proceed to Ayodhya . Full day sightseeing of Ayodhya City covers visit to Ram Janam Bhumi and take bath in holy Saryu River. Latter visit Hanuman Garhi , Kanak Bhavan , Tulsi Smarak Bhawan , Sita Ki Rasoi Remnants of Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism and Islam can still be found in Ayodhya. According to Jain belief, five Tirthankaras were born at Ayodhya, including Adinath (Rishabhadeva), the 1st tirthankara. Later in evening drive to Allahabad .Overnight stay at Allahabad.
After breakfast drive to Chitrakoot and have a local sightseeing of Chitrakoot city. Ram Ghat is a long stretch of steps made on the bank of Mandakini River. Hanuman Dhara is a great shrine dedicated to Lord Hanuman, in one of the wooded hills of Chitrakoot. Kamadgiri, a forested mountain, is of prime religious importance in Chitrakoot District. As per legends, Lord Brahma performed havan here, with 108 fire pits, before creating the universe Gupt Godavari is a cavern located at a distance of 19 km south of Ram Ghat. As per the legend, the Godavari River emerging as a perennial stream from the rocks deep inside this cave, flows down to another cave below and then disappears. Drive back to Allahabad. Overnight stay at Hotel in Allahabad.
After breakfast , Visit to see the Triveni Sangam (Meeting point) of the three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati. At the point at which the brown Ganges meets the Greenish Yamuna, pandas (priests) perch on small platforms to perform puja and assist the devout in their ritual ablutions in the shallow waters. Later covers the other spot in Allahabad like Hanuman Temple, Anand Bhavan - one of the country’s best-running museums in memory of Jawahar Lal Nehru. Swaraj Bhawan -the house where the former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi was born. Drive to Varanasi Over night Stay At Hotel. Note : Have option to come back to Varanasi by boat (Sailing tour)
After Breakfast, have leisure time in morning. Later drop to airport/Railway station with pleasant memory of holy trip.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Cost as per mentioned Itinerary only.
- Commercial vehicle which Includes all Tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver night charges, Bihar tax
- Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport
- Hotel as per mention in Hotel tab with selected plan (Twin sharing room)
- One Boat ride for about 45 min which covers all major Ghats of Varanasi ( At time of morning sun rise)
- Complimentary Mineral water (one bottle per day per person).
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Any other boat ride, Guide charges(if not selected)
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Varanasi Bodhgaya Gaya Ayodhya Allahabad Tour Hinduism Sector Pilgrimage
- Varanasi Ayodhya Allahabad Tour Package
- Special Moksha Package in Varanasi for Each Hindu
- Chhapaiya Swaminarayan Temple Tour from Lucknow
- Ardh Kumbh Shahi Snan with Hinduism Sector Tour
- Chhapaiya Pilgrimage Tour Package from Varanasi
- Northern India Hinduism Sector Tour from Varanasi with Bodhgaya, Allahabad , Chitrakoot , Ayodhya, Naimisharanya & Lucknow
- 10 Days Varanasi Bodhgaya Ayodhya Naimisharanya Allahabad Chitrakoot Tour-Hindu Holy Shrines
- Varanasi Ayodhya Allahabad Holidays Tour Package
- Ayodhya & Chhapaiya Tour Package from Lucknow
Call an Expert » +91 98704 99704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...